OnlineTICKETS ON SALE NOW
508.385.3911 | 10-4 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
Our box office will open in May of 2024, please refer to the phone instructions to contact our office.
The Cape Playhouse does not offer refunds on any purchases. Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat choices. If an error has been made or you are unable to use your tickets, you may contact the Box Office to see if your ticket can be donated back to the Playhouse as a tax-deductible gift or if your purchase is entitled to exchange privileges.
All exchanges must be made at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to a $10 fee per ticket.
- Members at the Friend level and above are eligible to receive unlimited free exchanges.
- Flex Pass Holders and Subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per show within the same show up to 48 hours before their scheduled performance.
- If you are unable to identify a date to which you would like to exchange your tickets, the value of the tickets may be converted to a gift card less a $10 fee per ticket. All transactions are final and are non-returnable or refundable.
Tickets may be donated back to the Playhouse as a tax-deductible gift when the office receives at least 48 hours notice. The ticket price (less fees) is tax deductible.
Discounted tickets available for groups, military personnel, and young people can be found on our Discount Tickets page. Ticket discounts cannot be retroactively applied to any purchase. Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same ticket order. Discounts cannot be applied to subscription or flex pass purchases and are only valid for the purchase of single tickets.
All tickets are sent in the form of digital eTickets which can either be shown on your mobile device or printed out at home. If you would like traditional printed tickets, please plan to come to the box office at least 30 minutes prior to your performance to collect your tickets.
The $3.50 convenience fee applies to all ticket purchases regardless of purchase method and covers our Audience View ticket servicing fees.
There is a $6 restoration fee applied to individual and group ticket sales, a $15 restoration fee applied to flex pass sales, and a $20 restoration fee applied to full season subscription purchases. This fee helps to maintain our historic theater and preserve our legacy as the longest running summer theater in America.
All ticketing fees are non-refundable.
To activate your gift card:
- Visit our ticketing page to log into or create a new account.
- Select “Manage Your Gift Cards
- Enter your Gift Card Code. This will be a combination of 14 letters and numbers separated by three dashes.
To use a gift card:
- Visit our ticketing page to log into the account the gift card has been registered to.
- Add any desired tickets, subscriptions, or classes to your cart and select “checkout”
- The balance of any gift cards will automatically be applied to your purchase. You can see the value of your gift card(s) being applied just above the “Balance Due:” section on the final page of the checkout screen.
We do not issue refunds, exchanges, or gift cards due to late arrivals. Late guests will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager when there is an appropriate break in the performance.
In the event that a performance is rescheduled or canceled, the box office will make every effort to contact patrons affected by this change. We will do our best to help you move your tickets to another performance during the season or will issue you a gift card for the value of your tickets with no expiration date.
Please note that we can only contact the original party who made the purchase. If you have purchased tickets for someone else it will be your responsibility to notify them.
For more information about our current COVID-19 policies, please visit our Health and Safety Information page.