TICKET DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
The Cape Playhouse - Cape Cod Center for the Arts is a proud supporter of charitable organizations and other philanthropic efforts. Because the Cape Playhouse itself is a nonprofit organization, and due to the large number of donation requests for fundraising events received each season, we have implemented the following donation request policy.
1. Your organization must be a nonprofit and must be using the Cape Playhouse donation as fundraising items.
2. You must submit your request as a hard copy - using your organization’s letterhead. The letter must include:
A. Your nonprofit tax ID number
B. A description and date of the event
C. An explanation of how the proceeds will be used
3. We need to receive all this information at least 60 days prior to the event (and preferably not during our busy time of May through August) in order to consider your request.
4. We donate tickets once per year per organization.
5. The Cape Playhouse will consider ticket donation requests from other 501(c)(3) organizations that serve Cape Cod, Massachusetts and out-of-state communities, although preference will be given to local organizations.
If your organization meets the above criteria, please send your request to:
Cape Playhouse - CCCArts
Attention: Ticket Donations
P O Box 2001
Dennis, MA 02638
The donation generally consists of 1 voucher good for 2 tickets to specific performances at the Cape Playhouse. Please note the show dates and restrictions listed on the voucher. Recipients must redeem the voucher for tickets in person or by mail. Tickets are subject to availability. The certificate cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
We wish you the best with your event and your organization, and we appreciate your interest in the Cape Playhouse - Cape Cod Center for the Arts.